At Namaste Yoga Studio, we celebrate the ancient practice of integrating the mind, body, breath, and spirit. The practice of yoga helps deepen self-understanding, develops strength and flexibility, and brings a sense of calm and balance to our hectic fast paced lives. We offer classes and workshops to students of all levels.
Noah Maze has been added to our workshop tab! He will join us at the Brecksville Recreation Center on September 26th and 27th, 2014.
- Early bird of $185 for all 4 sessions with Noah, or $110 for Friday evening through Saturday afternoon.
- Early bird on all sessions expires September 20th.
- Friday, September 26, 2-5PM, Yoga of Krama: Sequencing Strategies for Teachers and Dedicated Students
- Friday, September 26th, 7-9PM, In the Flow: Vinyasa
- Saturday, September 27th, 9AM-12 Noon, Fly: Arm Balance Focus
- Saturday, September 27th, 1:30-4PM, Sit: Forward Bends, Hip Openers, & Twists
Applications for 200 and 300 hour YTT are available. Dates on the Teacher Training tab!
Register today for any of our Classes or Workshops