At Namaste Yoga Studio, we celebrate the ancient practice of integrating the mind, body, breath, and spirit. The practice of yoga helps deepen self-understanding, develops strength and flexibility, and brings a sense of calm and balance to our hectic fast paced lives. We offer classes and workshops to students of all levels.
- Transitions in Your Yoga Practice with Anvia Sheldon, Sunday, November 22nd, 2:30-4:30PM
- Have Another Piece of Pie Practice with Mary Pat Murphy & Jolynn McFerren, Thanksgiving Day! 8-9:15AM
- Friends, Lovers & Others: Partner Yoga with Michele Egleston & Mary Stepanek, Sunday, November 29th, 2:30-4:30PM
- Holiday Open House! Friday, December 11th, 5-10PM, FREE YOGA with revolving teachers from 5-7:30PM, drinks, raffles, food, sales, and holiday cheer
- Dancing with Prana with Theresa Macak, Sunday, December 13th, 1:30-3:30PM
- Coming in January: Reiki 1 & 2 training with Theresa Eckman, January Jumpstart: Beat the Sugar Blues/Conquering Your Cravings/Unlimited Week of Yoga with Nicole Lazar & the Namaste Staff
Mary Stepanek has been teaching at Namaste Yoga Studio for 8 years and is a treasured member of our faculty. She leads all of our Beginner’s Workshops and is also teaching a Partner Yoga Workshop with Michele Egleston on November 29th. Mary’s sense of humor coupled with her knowledge and love for yoga always leads to a fantastic experience at Namaste. Mary teaches Slow Deep Flow on Tuesday mornings, Yoga Basics on Wednesday afternoons, All Levels on Thursday mornings, and alternates the Sunday Salutation Class with Michele and Jolynn. Join her for a class soon!
Read more on our Faculty page.
From The Blog
by Bethanie Jones I found myself chasing happiness today .You know what I mean, the kind of “I just need one more thing to be happy” sort of thoughts. The self deprecating ones, the ones that tell me I’m not…
by Bethanie Jones The dog days of summer are here and the studio is buzzing with tanned faces and smiles. Maybe you are new to the community or maybe you have been coming for some time. You can’t help…
By Cathy Bratka Lately I have been trying to focus on the practice of gratitude, and yes, it is a PRACTICE. The practice is as follows: wake up in the mornings and mindfully take your thoughts to all the things…
By Mary Stepanek I’ve been honored to teach at Namaste Yoga Studio since the fall of 2008, and it truly has been a pleasure. Yoga has changed my life. My regular class schedule at Namaste includes All Levels Flow, Slow…