welcome to namaste
Namaste Yoga cultivates a community of love, light & wellness, offering excellent and compassionate yoga instruction for all ages and levels. We invite you to practice in a peaceful, non-competitive environment to de-stress, increase your strength and flexibility, and be the healthiest you can be.
Your first class is FREE at our studio. Receive 25% off of your first class pass, good for all of our 45+ classes. We offer a warm, welcoming environment from the moment you step in our doors. Namaste!
- Yoga in Memory of, with Chris Van Huysse, December 14, 2-3:30pm
- Star Wars Yoga! with Niki Krause, December 20, 5:30-6:30pm
- Yoga for the Winter Solstice with Ruth Zito, December 21, 9-10:15am
- Tai Chi & Yoga Fusion donation workshop with Charlene Tyrrell, December 21, 2-3:30pm
- Candlelit Meditation Hour with Anvia Sheldon, December 22, 6:30-7:30pm
- Candlelit Yin Yoga for NYE with Kris Kearns, December 31, 6-7:30pm
new to yoga or namaste yoga?
Come to Namaste Yoga and enjoy your first class FREE. We know it can be a little intimidating to enter into something new, but rest assured that Namaste instructors and students are welcoming, loving, and kind!
Don’t own a mat? We have plenty for you to borrow, free of charge. Put on some comfortable clothing and get to Namaste to grow a lifelong, healthy habit.
Namaste offers a peaceful environment in which to practice, we do our best to keep to our listed times, and we appreciate that you choose to share your time with us. Please arrive 5 minutes prior to the start of class to avoid disrupting the experience for others.
See details in New to Yoga?