At Namaste Yoga Studio, we celebrate the ancient practice of integrating the mind, body, breath, and spirit. The practice of yoga helps deepen self-understanding, develops strength and flexibility, and brings a sense of calm and balance to our hectic fast paced lives. We offer classes and workshops to students of all levels. Namaste is not a heated studio. We heat to 74 degrees year-round. Your first class is FREE at our studio and you receive 25% off of your first class pass, good for all of our over 45+ classes at Namaste. We offer a warm, welcoming environment from the moment you step in our doors. Join us for a wonderful beginning to your practice, or to continue blossoming your current practice. Namaste!
- Our Holiday HopAsana is November 10th from 2-5pm at Namaste Yoga! Get ready to shop with unique vendors, fun products, fabulous eats & drinks, raffle baskets, and good company just in time for the holiday season. Table donations from vendors go to Veteran’s Yoga Project
- Kathy House & Jolynn McFerren will offer a donation class to benefit Veteran’s Yoga Project, 9-10:15am, Sunday November 11th
- Join Darlene Ralicki for a Lunar Flow, 5PM, Sunday, November 18th
- Join Jolynn from 8:30-9:30am Thanksgiving morning so you can Have Another Piece of Pie on Thanksgiving Day! Darlene will teach a Post-Thanksgiving Detox class at 6PM on Black Friday just in case you overdo it on Thursday
- Join us for our annual Namaste Holiday Open House on THURSDAY, December 6th, 5-9:30PM, FREE yoga from 5-8PM
- Join Charlene Tyrell for our Prenatal Yoga, Labor, and Delivery class on Saturday, December 15th from 2-4PM
Just a reminder, students should do their best to arrive 5 minutes prior to the start of class to avoid disrupting the experience of other students. Props and mats are here for your use! Namaste offers a peaceful environment in which to practice, we do our best to keep to our listed times, and we appreciate that you choose to share your time with us.
Remember, your first class is FREE and new students receive 25% off their first class pass.
See details on our Classes tab.
From The Blog
By: Darlene Ralicki It’s that time of year – new beginnings and a time when we develop our new year resolutions. Often those resolutions are focused on the negative or something we aspire to “fix”, and they often lose their sizzle…
By Bethanie Jones I was meditating the other night and something so obvious yet so subtle hit me. I saw the planet earth from the view of outer space and wondered how many people’s prayers were being sent out into…
Expectations. What. A. Son. Of A. Bitch. As a self-diagnosed perfectionist and over-achiever, I admire the laid back types who seem to always “go with the flow”. The ones who don’t get worked up or seem disappointed. The ones that…
By Bethanie Jones I’ve been struggling with writing this piece, because I have not been sure where to begin. My sister passed away 2 weeks ago. She died from a drug overdose, and was found in her car days later,…