At Namaste Yoga Studio, we celebrate the ancient practice of integrating the mind, body, breath, and spirit. The practice of yoga helps deepen self-understanding, develops strength and flexibility, and brings a sense of calm and balance to our hectic fast paced lives. We offer classes and workshops to students of all levels. Namaste is not a heated studio. We heat to 74 degrees year-round. Your first class is FREE at our studio and you receive 25% off of your first class pass, good for all of our over 45+ classes at Namaste. We offer a warm, welcoming environment from the moment you step in our doors. Join us for a wonderful beginning to your practice, or to continue blossoming your current practice. Namaste!
- Join Charlene Tyrrell for Prenatal Yoga, Labor & Delivery Workshop, Saturday, October 6th from 2-4PM
- Dave & Darlene Ralicki will offer a Partner Yoga Workshop, Saturday, October 20th from 5-6:30PM
- Join Mary Stepanek & Michele Egleston for a beginner’s workshop on Sunday, October 21st
- Our Holiday HopAsana date will soon be announced! Get ready to shop with unique vendors, fun products, fabulous eats & drinks, and good company just in time for the holiday season.
- Join us for our annual Namaste Holiday Open House on THURSDAY, December 6th, 5-9:30PM, FREE yoga from 5-8PM
Just a reminder, students should do their best to arrive 5 minutes prior to the start of class to avoid disrupting the experience of other students. Props and mats are here for your use! Namaste offers a peaceful environment in which to practice, we do our best to keep to our listed times, and we appreciate that you choose to share your time with us.
Remember, your first class is FREE and new students receive 25% off their first class pass.
See details on our Classes tab.
From The Blog
By Bethanie Jones I was meditating the other night and something so obvious yet so subtle hit me. I saw the planet earth from the view of outer space and wondered how many people’s prayers were being sent out into…
Expectations. What. A. Son. Of A. Bitch. As a self-diagnosed perfectionist and over-achiever, I admire the laid back types who seem to always “go with the flow”. The ones who don’t get worked up or seem disappointed. The ones that…
By Bethanie Jones I’ve been struggling with writing this piece, because I have not been sure where to begin. My sister passed away 2 weeks ago. She died from a drug overdose, and was found in her car days later,…
By: Bethanie Jones I had a dream last night. I was told I was dying, and all I could think of doing was jumping into the ocean and feeling its coolness surround me entirely. I wasn’t scared, I wasn’t sad,…