At Namaste Yoga Studio, we celebrate the ancient practice of integrating the mind, body, breath, and spirit. The practice of yoga helps deepen self-understanding, develops strength and flexibility, and brings a sense of calm and balance to our hectic fast paced lives. We offer classes and workshops to students of all levels. Namaste is not a heated studio. We heat to 74 degrees year-round. Your first class is FREE at our studio and you receive 25% off of your first class pass, good for all of our over 45+ classes at Namaste. We offer a warm, welcoming environment from the moment you step in our doors. Join us for a wonderful beginning to your practice, or to continue blossoming your current practice. Namaste!
- Beginner’s Workshop with Mary & Michele, May 19th, 1-3PM, $25
- 1st Choice CPR training, $35, Saturday, May 19 from 2-5PM
- One donation class on Memorial Day for Veteran’s Yoga Project with Kathy House and Jolynn McFerren, 8:30-9:30am
- PreTeen Girl Power workshop with Julie Seitz, June 15th, 6-8PM, $20 early bird before June 1, $25 after this date
- Todd Norian returns September 16-18 with a Tantra Yoga Immersion: The Path of Radical Affirmation, focused on the 5 elements. Details and pricing coming soon!
Jil Maggio and Lisa Meranti share the 7am hour on Fridays with Vin+Yin, all levels class. This is a quick 45 minute class with elements of flow and holding poses to begin your weekend right!.
Remember, your first class is FREE and new students receive 25% off their first class pass.
See details on our Classes tab.
From The Blog
By Bethanie Jones I’ve been struggling with writing this piece, because I have not been sure where to begin. My sister passed away 2 weeks ago. She died from a drug overdose, and was found in her car days later,…
By: Bethanie Jones I had a dream last night. I was told I was dying, and all I could think of doing was jumping into the ocean and feeling its coolness surround me entirely. I wasn’t scared, I wasn’t sad,…
By Bethanie Jones New Year, new you? What about New Year, same you? Or New Year, who cares because you aren’t going to stick to it anyways? This time of year can be interesting, it’s a time of reflection and…
By: Bethanie Jones As we head into the holidays, it’s pretty normal to have a plethora of conflicting emotions and to swirl things around in our minds. While the world tells us, “it’s the most wonderful time of the year”,…