At Namaste Yoga Studio, we celebrate the ancient practice of integrating the mind, body, breath, and spirit. The practice of yoga helps deepen self-understanding, develops strength and flexibility, and brings a sense of calm and balance to our hectic fast paced lives. We offer classes and workshops to students of all levels. Namaste is not a heated studio. We heat to 74 degrees year-round. Your first class is FREE at our studio and you receive 25% off of your first class pass, good for all of our over 45+ classes at Namaste. We offer a warm, welcoming environment from the moment you step in our doors. Join us for a wonderful beginning to your practice, or to continue blossoming your current practice. Namaste!
- Join us for a YTT 200 hour Q&A on Friday, August 17th from 6:30-7:30PM. Come and ask questions and get more info on our program! Express interest on the workshop tab.
- Namaste is now offering Barre classes! Barre+Stretch with Jolynn, 8:30-9:15am on Mondays and Wednesdays, Barre Intensity with Cyndy Swank, Thursday evenings, 7-7:55pm
- Thanks to everyone who attended our Camp Huddle donation class on Saturday, August 11th! We raised $250! Please join us on the steps of public square for yoga on August 18th at 10am. Donations go to Zenworks Yoga, providing inner city youth with Yoga during the school year.
- You can now find us on our custom app at Namaste Ohio! Great promos and specials for ALL students!
- Todd Norian returns September 16-18 with a Tantra Yoga Immersion: The Path of Radical Affirmation, focused on the 5 elements. Sign up on our workshops tab. First Early bird ends August 24th!
Jil Maggio and Lisa Meranti share the 7am hour on Fridays with Vin+Yin, all levels class. This is a quick 45 minute class with elements of flow and holding poses to begin your weekend right!.
Remember, your first class is FREE and new students receive 25% off their first class pass.
See details on our Classes tab.
From The Blog
Expectations. What. A. Son. Of A. Bitch. As a self-diagnosed perfectionist and over-achiever, I admire the laid back types who seem to always “go with the flow”. The ones who don’t get worked up or seem disappointed. The ones that…
By Bethanie Jones I’ve been struggling with writing this piece, because I have not been sure where to begin. My sister passed away 2 weeks ago. She died from a drug overdose, and was found in her car days later,…
By: Bethanie Jones I had a dream last night. I was told I was dying, and all I could think of doing was jumping into the ocean and feeling its coolness surround me entirely. I wasn’t scared, I wasn’t sad,…
By Bethanie Jones New Year, new you? What about New Year, same you? Or New Year, who cares because you aren’t going to stick to it anyways? This time of year can be interesting, it’s a time of reflection and…