welcome to namaste
Namaste Yoga cultivates a community of love, light & wellness, offering excellent and compassionate yoga instruction for all ages and levels of student. Namaste Yoga invites you to come home to YOU through practice in a peaceful, non-competitive environment, to de-stress, increase your strength and flexibility, and be the healthiest you can be.
Your first class is FREE at our studio and you receive 25% off of your first class pass, good for all of our over 45+ classes at Namaste. We offer a warm, welcoming environment from the moment you step in our doors. Join us for a wonderful beginning to your practice, or to continue blossoming your current practice. Namaste!
- Chris Van Huysse offers RESTorative Yoga the first and third Fridays, 6-7:15PM each month beginning in February. Check the class tab for dates.
- Beginner’s Workshop with Michele & Mary is the first Saturday of each month from 1-2:30 in the afternoon.
- Need prenatal yoga? We offer private sessions with Charlene Tyrrell, 200RYT and retired doula. Contact the studio phone or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Join Jolynn for vin+yin the last Sunday of the month from 4-5:30PM. Just a class pass or drop in rate of $15.
- Our Yoga Teacher Training brochure and application is available for 2019-2020 on the teacher training tab!
- Chen Cottrell will now offer Power Yoga on Sunday evenings from 5-6PM beginning June 2nd.
- Join us for Yoga on the Green in Public Square, downtown CLE. Our remaining dates are Sunday, June 9, 10-11am; Wednesday, July 10, 5:30-6:30pm; Wednesday, September 4, 5:30-6:30pm
new to yoga or namaste yoga?
Come to Namaste Yoga and enjoy your first class FREE of charge. We are here to welcome you to your yoga mat. Don’t own a mat? We have Manduka, Jade, Prana, and Liforme mats and props for you to borrow, also free of charge. We know it can be a little intimidating to enter into something brand new, but we assure that Namaste instructors and students are welcoming, loving, and kind! Alignment and breath are instructed in every class, regardless of level. You will feel safe and well-cared for at Namaste Yoga. Put on some comfortable clothing, erase any preconceived notions you may of yoga, and get to Namaste to grow a lifelong, healthy habit.
Just a reminder, students should do their best to arrive 5 minutes prior to the start of class to avoid disrupting the experience of other students. Namaste offers a peaceful environment in which to practice, we do our best to keep to our listed times, and we appreciate that you choose to share your time with us.
Remember, your first class is FREE and NEW students receive 25% off their first class pass.
See details on our Classes tab.
From The Blog
By Darlene Ralicki In yoga, the breath can be referred to as “prana”, which is translated as “life force” or “vital energy”. The breath is a key element of prana – the breath we breathe moves the life force within…
by Jolynn McFerren I am so grateful for the time and energy that our yoga teacher trainees have put into their final presentations. We have gained so much knowledge as a group already about topics like ADHD, Yoga for Recovery,…
by Jolynn McFerren I love our Yoga Teacher Training program, and the lovely men & women who have been a part of it. Anvia Sheldon, Ruth Zito, and I wrote it 4 years ago, it continues to evolve, and we…
By: Darlene Ralicki It’s that time of year – new beginnings and a time when we develop our new year resolutions. Often those resolutions are focused on the negative or something we aspire to “fix”, and they often lose their sizzle…