welcome to namaste
At Namaste Yoga, we celebrate and teach both the physical practice and history of yoga, helping our students connect mind, body, breath, and spirit to bring balance to their lives.
We offer classes and workshops to students of all levels. Namaste is not a heated studio. We heat to 73 degrees year-round.
Your first class is FREE at our studio and you receive 25% off of your first class pass, good for all of our over 45+ classes at Namaste. We offer a warm, welcoming environment from the moment you step in our doors. Join us for a wonderful beginning to your practice, or to continue blossoming your current practice. Namaste!
- Anvia will offer a Hibernation Meditation one Sunday evening per month beginning on February 3rd. Check class tab for details.
- Chris Van Huysse offers RESTorative Yoga the first and third Fridays, 6-7:15PM each month beginning in February. Check the class tab for dates.
- Beginner’s Workshop with Michele & Mary, Saturday, March 2nd, 1-3PM
- Join Charlene Tyrrell for Prenatal Yoga, Labor & Delivery Couples workshop, February 23rd, 2-4PM, $35
- Dave & Jolynn offer additional installments of Vin+Yin,$15 drop in or a class pass, Sunday, February 24th and March 24th, 4-6pm. This will replace the 5PM vinyasa flow those Sunday evenings.
- Anvia offers Meditation: Training the Puppy, Part 2, on March 31st from 3-4:15PM, $20. Attendance in part 1 is not a prerequisite for this workshop.
Just a reminder, students should do their best to arrive 5 minutes prior to the start of class to avoid disrupting the experience of other students. Props and mats are here for your use! Namaste offers a peaceful environment in which to practice, we do our best to keep to our listed times, and we appreciate that you choose to share your time with us.
Remember, your first class is FREE and NEW students receive 25% off their first class pass.
See details on our Classes tab.
From The Blog
By: Darlene Ralicki It’s that time of year – new beginnings and a time when we develop our new year resolutions. Often those resolutions are focused on the negative or something we aspire to “fix”, and they often lose their sizzle…
By Bethanie Jones I was meditating the other night and something so obvious yet so subtle hit me. I saw the planet earth from the view of outer space and wondered how many people’s prayers were being sent out into…
Expectations. What. A. Son. Of A. Bitch. As a self-diagnosed perfectionist and over-achiever, I admire the laid back types who seem to always “go with the flow”. The ones who don’t get worked up or seem disappointed. The ones that…
By Bethanie Jones I’ve been struggling with writing this piece, because I have not been sure where to begin. My sister passed away 2 weeks ago. She died from a drug overdose, and was found in her car days later,…