At Namaste Yoga Studio, we celebrate the ancient practice of integrating the mind, body, breath, and spirit. The practice of yoga helps deepen self-understanding, develops strength and flexibility, and brings a sense of calm and balance to our hectic fast paced lives. We offer classes and workshops to students of all levels.
- YTT 200 hour begins in September! Be sure to pick up an application at the desk if you are interested in joining this group.
- Beginner’s Workshops occur every month. See our workshop tab for details.
- Reiki 1 & 2 and Reiki Master training begins in September with Theresa.
- Doug Keller will join us again in September on the 25th and 26th.
- Go Deeper all levels yoga practice with Mary Pat Murphy, October 11th, 2:30-4:45PM
- Kris Kearns will teach a Yin Yoga/Yoga Nidra workshop on October 25th from 2:30-4:30PM
- If you have a request for a workshop, please let us know!
Kris Kearns has been teaching at Namaste Yoga Studio since 2011 and teaches Chair Yoga and Yin Yoga on Monday evenings. Kris also teaches Silver Sneakers swimming and yoga at the Macedonia Rec Center in addition to private sessions and healing sound meditation with her Chakra Bowls. Join Kris for a Yin Yoga/Yoga Nidra workshop on Sunday, October 25th and experience her gifts!
Read more on our Faculty page.
From The Blog
By Cathy Bratka Lately I have been trying to focus on the practice of gratitude, and yes, it is a PRACTICE. The practice is as follows: wake up in the mornings and mindfully take your thoughts to all the things…
By Mary Stepanek I’ve been honored to teach at Namaste Yoga Studio since the fall of 2008, and it truly has been a pleasure. Yoga has changed my life. My regular class schedule at Namaste includes All Levels Flow, Slow…