At Namaste Yoga Studio, we celebrate the ancient practice of integrating the mind, body, breath, and spirit. The practice of yoga helps deepen self-understanding, develops strength and flexibility, and brings a sense of calm and balance to our hectic fast paced lives. We offer classes and workshops to students of all levels.
Join us at our new location:
9293 Olde Eight Road
Northfield, Ohio 44067
- The Art of Assists with Ruth Zito, April 11, 2015
- Reflection of the Neck with Theresa Macak, April 12, 2015
- Beginner’s Workshop with Mary Stepanek, April 19, 2015
- The Consciousness of Hips with Theresa Macak, April 26, 2015
- Reflexology & Aromatherapy Workshop with Anvia Sheldon, April 26, 2015
Theresa Macak teaches All Levels on Wednesday evening at 7PM, Yoga Basics at 10:30AM on Thursday mornings, and All Levels on Sundays at 11AM. She is a certified Massage Therapist as well as a Reiki master. Theresa offers Reiki training at Namaste and will begin a new anatomy series at the studio in March!
Read more on our Faculty page.
From The Blog
By Cathy Bratka Lately I have been trying to focus on the practice of gratitude, and yes, it is a PRACTICE. The practice is as follows: wake up in the mornings and mindfully take your thoughts to all the things…
By Mary Stepanek I’ve been honored to teach at Namaste Yoga Studio since the fall of 2008, and it truly has been a pleasure. Yoga has changed my life. My regular class schedule at Namaste includes All Levels Flow, Slow…