We have moved!
Our new address as of November 1, 2014 is:
9293 Olde Eight Road
Northfield, Ohio 44067!
At Namaste Yoga Studio, we celebrate the ancient practice of integrating the mind, body, breath, and spirit. The practice of yoga helps deepen self-understanding, develops strength and flexibility, and brings a sense of calm and balance to our hectic fast paced lives. We offer classes and workshops to students of all levels.
- November 27th, Have Another Piece of Pie Practice with Mary and Jolynn, 9-10AM
- December 7th, 2:30-4:30PM, Beginner’s Workshop with Mary
- December 12th, Holiday Party! FREE yoga from 5-7:30PM, drop in anytime, stay for drinks, food, sales, and merriment!
- December 13th, Meditation and Acupressure workshop with Ed Niam
- December 14th and 21st, Reiki 1 with Theresa Macak
Register today for any of our classes or workshops:
Ruth Zito teaches our Yoga for Runners & Athletes on Thursdays from 5:30-6:30 as well as our Saturday morning Hatha Challenge.
Read more about Ruth on our Faculty page.
From The Blog
By Cathy Bratka Lately I have been trying to focus on the practice of gratitude, and yes, it is a PRACTICE. The practice is as follows: wake up in the mornings and mindfully take your thoughts to all the things…
By Mary Stepanek I’ve been honored to teach at Namaste Yoga Studio since the fall of 2008, and it truly has been a pleasure. Yoga has changed my life. My regular class schedule at Namaste includes All Levels Flow, Slow…