At Namaste Yoga Studio, we celebrate the ancient practice of integrating the mind, body, breath, and spirit. The practice of yoga helps deepen self-understanding, develops strength and flexibility, and brings a sense of calm and balance to our hectic fast paced lives. We offer classes and workshops to students of all levels.
- Succulent Sunday workshop with Jolynn & Grahams Florals, October 23rd from 1-3:15PM. Deep Hip Opening practice with Succulent Terrariums to follow! $40
- Holiday Hop-Asana with local craft and company vendors and bakeries! Saturday, October 29th, 2-6PM. Hop in when you can!
- Introduction to Meditation with Theresa, Sunday, November 30th, 1-3PM, $25
- Donation Class to benefit Yoga for Veterans (501c3) with Kathy House. Sunday, November 6th, 2:30-4PM. Come and stretch, strengthen, and breathe with Kathy and it all benefits a great organization. Donate what you can!
- Beginner’s Workshop with Mary & Michele, Sunday, November 13th, 2-4PM, $25
- Arm Balance & Inversion Workshop for intermediate students and those wanting to learn more! with Jolynn & Ruth. Saturday, November 19th, 2-4PM, $25
- Have Another Piece of Pie Thanksgiving Day Class with Mary Stepanek. 8:30-9:30AM. Regular class pass or $10 drop in
Mary Stepanek & Michele Egleston are a team like no other and we are blessed to have them instructing our beginners at Namaste Yoga Studio. They have been team-teaching this workshop for many years and give our new students a wonderful foundation for their practice.
Join Mary & Michele on November 13th for our next Beginner’s Workshop to begin a practice, improve your practice, or just refresh your memory on basic alignment in asana.
See details on our Workshops tab.
From The Blog
By: Bethanie Jones Oh, the holidays. It’s the most wonderful time of the year, but also the most busy, the most stressful and often times, the unhealthiest time of the year too. We spend more money than we have, give…
By- Bethanie Jones My goodness, I know better. Sometimes I wonder if my big heart is a blessing or a curse. I keep seeing all of these memes on social media about how beautiful fall is because it teaches us…
By: Bethanie Jones Every morning on my drive into work I make it a point to notice the sky. It provides a moment of quiet reflection, and it’s a great way to start the day. The sky lets us know…
By Bethanie Jones I was in a Desiree Rumbaugh workshop when she came over to assist me getting into an inversion. It was a forearm balance, the kind I hate. It is the kind of inversion that you can’t fake…