welcome to namaste
Namaste Yoga cultivates a community of love, light & wellness, offering excellent and compassionate yoga instruction for all ages and levels. We invite you to practice in a peaceful, non-competitive environment to de-stress, increase your strength and flexibility, and be the healthiest you can be.
Your first class is FREE at our studio. Receive 25% off of your first class pass, good for all of our 45+ classes. We offer a warm, welcoming environment from the moment you step in our doors. Namaste!
- Yoga 101 with Mary & Michele, Saturday, January 18th and Saturday February 1st, 1-2:30pm, $25
- Join Jolynn for a vin+yin practice on Sunday afternoon, January 19th, 3-4:30pm $15 fee
- Join Ruth for a Myofascial Release series, January 25th, lower body or February 29th upper body. $30 per session or $50 for both!
- Join Cyndy & Jolynn for Finding the Joy in Aging, Sunday, February 2nd, 2:30-6:30pm, $75. Includes food and journal.
- Join Brent & Jolynn for Valentine’s Weekend Partner Yoga, Saturday February 15th, 5-6:30pm.
- Soul & Steady Vin+Yin Yoga training with Kate Kuss from NYC!
new to yoga or namaste yoga?
Come to Namaste Yoga and enjoy your first class FREE. We know it can be a little intimidating to enter into something new, but rest assured that Namaste instructors and students are welcoming, loving, and kind!
Don’t own a mat? We have plenty for you to borrow, free of charge. Put on some comfortable clothing and get to Namaste to grow a lifelong, healthy habit.
Namaste offers a peaceful environment in which to practice, we do our best to keep to our listed times, and we appreciate that you choose to share your time with us. Please arrive 5 minutes prior to the start of class to avoid disrupting the experience for others.
See details in New to Yoga?