At Namaste Yoga Studio, we celebrate the ancient practice of integrating the mind, body, breath, and spirit. The practice of yoga helps deepen self-understanding, develops strength and flexibility, and brings a sense of calm and balance to our hectic fast paced lives. We offer classes and workshops to students of all levels.
- Nicole Lazar Nutrition Workshops – $25 each. 3:30-4:30PM, Sat. Jan. 9th – Beat the Sugar Blues; Sat. Jan. 16th – The Secret to Conquering Your Cravings; Sat. Jan. 23rd – Detox 101 (Flyer at front desk)
- Beginner’s Workshop – Mary Stepanek & Michele Egleston, Sunday, January 10th 2:30-4:30PM. $25
- Reiki 1 and 2 training – Theresa Eckman, begins on Sunday, Jan. 10th (Flyer@front desk)
- Donation class to benefit Make-A-Wish – Sunday, Jan. 17th , 3-4:15PM
- Transitions in Your Yoga Practice – Anvia Sheldon, Sunday, Jan. 24th 2:30-4:30PM, $30
- Yin and the Chakras Workshop – Kris Kearns, Sunday, Jan. 31st 2:30-4:30PM, $30
- All Levels Workshop – Mary Pat Murphy, Sunday, Feb. 7th, 2:30-4:45PM, $35
- Valentine’s Couples Yoga – Doug and Mary Pat, Saturday, Feb 13th, 5-7PM, $40/couple
Anvia Sheldon has been teaching at Namaste Yoga Studio for 5 years and teaches Thursday Rise N Shine, Wednesday Heavily Meditated: Meditation & Restorative Yoga, and All Levels Yoga on Friday and Saturday mornings. Her Transitions in Your Yoga Practice Workshop is January 24th from 2:30-4:30PM. From her first workshop, a recommendation from Charlene: “Anvia’s workshop on Transitions was terrific! It’s a great way to deepen your practice and understanding of yoga. Highly recommended!” Join Anvia for a class or a workshop this month.
Read more on our Faculty page.
From The Blog
by Bethanie Jones Life comes at you fast man. Your dog gets sick, so does the baby, grandma flies into town and your mother in law’s all over you. You can’t catch a break at work, there’s not enough hours in…
by Bethanie Jones I found myself chasing happiness today .You know what I mean, the kind of “I just need one more thing to be happy” sort of thoughts. The self deprecating ones, the ones that tell me I’m not…
by Bethanie Jones The dog days of summer are here and the studio is buzzing with tanned faces and smiles. Maybe you are new to the community or maybe you have been coming for some time. You can’t help…
By Cathy Bratka Lately I have been trying to focus on the practice of gratitude, and yes, it is a PRACTICE. The practice is as follows: wake up in the mornings and mindfully take your thoughts to all the things…