At Namaste Yoga Studio, we celebrate the ancient practice of integrating the mind, body, breath, and spirit. The practice of yoga helps deepen self-understanding, develops strength and flexibility, and brings a sense of calm and balance to our hectic fast paced lives.
Namaste Yoga Studio Fee Schedule (effective Jan 5, 2015)
Drop-in Yoga Class
$15 (Students: $10, Kids: $8)
Four Class Yoga Pass
$52 (good for 6 months from purchase date, Kids: $30)
Five Class Yoga Pass
$60 (good for 6 months from purchase date)
Eight Class Yoga Pass
$92 (good for 6 months from purchase date)
Ten Class Yoga Pass
$110 (good for 3 months from purchase date)
Twelve Class Yoga Pass
$140 (good for 6 months from purchase date)
Twenty Class Yoga Pass
$175 (good for 3 months from purchase date)
Unlimited Monthly Yoga Pass
$135 (good for 30 days from purchase date)
Class purchases can be made prior to class. (Please come early!) Or, you can register and pay for classes online!
New to Yoga?
Yoga can be the most rewarding experience of your life. But we also understand that creating new experiences takes courage and we want to help you in your journey. We encourage you to explore yoga as the ultimate mind, body, spirit connection and transform your life.
We ask you to observe these guidelines for our classes at Namaste Yoga Studio:
- Attire: clean bare feet; comfortable, yet fitted clothing.
- Bring a towel for sweaty classes.
- Please don’t wear body fragrances.
- Practice on an empty stomach.
- New students should arrive 15 minutes before first class.
- Arrive for class 10 minutes early.
- Please turn off cell phones during class.
- Limit talking in the hallway if there is a class in session.