Yoga can be the most rewarding experience of your life. But we also understand that creating new experiences takes courage and we want to help you in your journey. We encourage you to explore yoga as the ultimate mind, body, spirit connection and transform your life.
How do I get started?
Brand new to yoga and not sure where to start? Target any class with the following titles: gentle flow, slow stretch, & slow flow. You will be well cared for and in the right place to learn the practice of yoga.
At Namaste, we are happy to provide your
We ask you to observe these guidelines for our classes at Namaste Yoga Studio:
- Attire: clean bare feet; comfortable, yet fitted clothing.
- Bring a mat or borrow a studio mat–FREE.
- Please don’t wear body fragrances as it may affect other students. We often practice guided breath during our practices.
- Practice on an empty stomach.
- New students should arrive 10-15 minutes before first class.
- Arrive for class 5-10 minutes early.
- Please turn off cell phones during class.
- Limit talking in the hallway if there is a class in session.
- Parking is available in our lot and our overflow lot directly next door with the same brick on the building.