Yoga can be the most rewarding experience of your life. But we also understand that creating new experiences takes courage and we want to help you in your journey. We encourage you to explore yoga as the ultimate mind, body, spirit connection and transform your life.
How do I get started?
Brand new to yoga and not sure where to start? Target any class with the following titles: gentle flow, slow stretch, slow flow, yin yoga, adaptive/chair yoga, friday night lite or movement+meditation. You will be well-cared for and in the right place to learn the practice of yoga.
We ask you to observe these guidelines for our classes at Namaste Yoga Studio:
- Attire: clean bare feet; comfortable, yet fitted clothing.
- Bring a mat and props with you if you have them. We are now offering mats & props to borrow as well, free of charge and ensuring you purchase the right mat for you is essential.
- Please don’t wear body fragrances as it may affect other students.
- It is ideal to practice on an empty stomach.
- New students should arrive 10-15 minutes before first class.
- Arrive for class 5-10 minutes early.
- Please turn off cell phones during class.
- Limit talking in the hallway if there is a class in session.
- We have entrances at the front AND the back of the building. Feel free to park and enter through either door.